Friday, November 21, 2014

Various paintings from class

I've been taking a semester long class where we meet all day once a week, and have painted a variety of things since September.  One of the things I love about taking a class like this is that it requires me to set aside time each and every week to paint, regardless of what my schedule is like.  Of course, I often paint more frequently than that, but that's not always the case-- so its a good thing that that special time is always reserved.  Also, it gets me to paint subjects I wouldn't normally approach, and to develop and hone techniques that I sometimes think I've got enough under control... but could still use some practice on.  ;)

Most of these are smaller, 1/8 sheets- 7.5" x 5".  A common size for me to experiment on in class.








No comments:

Post a Comment