Monday, March 26, 2012

Children's Art- Little Girl on a Hill

Been a few weeks since I last posted, but I've been active. There should be a flurry of posts in the next few days-- mostly poems and paintings.

This one was done entirely on the computer, though I've been playing around a lot with textures that emulate watercolors and rough pencil sketches. This one started as a cloud doodle and went from there. I've been fishing around for how to visualize a recent story I wrote called "Dandelion and Clover" about a little girl and her dragon, who eats the dandelion puffs made from wishes. This was one of the thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the palette, it looks very cool and breezy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. It's nice to hear from you! I've been experimenting with softening some of my palette- softer washes and brown inks and such. This is one of the results. Thanks for the feedback. :) Always happy to receive as much as you've got to give.

    ReplyDelete